Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hi followers

I thought I would just say a little hello. Since I took such a long hiatus, anyone who still sees this blog post just had it sitting in their RSS feed for ages waiting for another post. Since Google Reader is shutting down, you may be deciding which blogs you want to transfer over. Since my blog is mostly for my own benefit, I care little whether or not you transfer me, but for your benefit, I thought I would describe my plans for the blog. I'm hoping to write longish posts, like the one on Harper High School, once or twice a month, as things come up. Writing is how I think, so the goal is to give myself an opportunity to reflect on crime topics every so often, since I will be focusing on other topics in my day job. I do not know if those posts will actually happen. I start said day job on April 1st, so do not know how much time I will have for independent work of any kind, much less blog posts.

I will always post a link on my twitter feed (@crime_economist), so you can always follow that way instead of using the RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment